PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NEW TARIFFS THESE ARE THE CURRENT PRICES ON THESE UNITS.THE COMPRESSORS INCLUDE THE STANDARD TECHNOLOGY. 15 SEER
NOTE: Please Contact us for Exact Shipping Rates to your Door. Our Checkout Process Does not Include Exact Shipping Rates as they are subject to change. We will send you a PayPal Invoice with Exact rate by providing your PayPal address. Due to weight and size these systems are considered OVERSIZED during shipping and may include additional shipping charges.
WE ALSO OFFER CONVENIENT PAYPAL CREDIT FINANCING OPTIONS.
Top Line Features:
Traiden Air Mini Split
24000 BTU Mini Split / 2 Ton
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
AUX ASW-24000BTU-US Heat Pump Air Conditioner
**Please note that sometimes our manuals get mixed from English to Spanish or vice versa when Spanish speaking customers purchase from us as we also sell to Mexico. If for any reason you receive a unit with incorrect language, please contact us and we will email desired language. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause if this does occur to you.**
· Elegant, Modern Design
· Remote Control
· Sleep Function for energy savings
· Automatic Air Swing (up and down)
· Three speed & auto-speed blower
· Washable Filters
· Energy savings of up to 20% compared to conventional mini-splits
FREE INSTALLATION KIT
*8 Year Compressor - 2 Years on all other Parts* Registration card will be sent with unit, this card should be completed by an HVAC technician (installer). Installation of a mini split must be completed by a licensed HVAC (Heating, ventilating, & air conditioning) company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation /workmanship. Even though mini split setup is below the expertise requirements of central AC systems, these are not "plug-n-play" units that can be properly installed without certain tools or any prior HVAC - electrical knowledge. The installation includes electrical, gas, and refrigerant connections and generally regulated by a multiple sets of laws, codes and guidelines, at the federal, state and local levels. The failure to properly install HVAC equipment can raise personal safety and performance concerns. Warranty service - troubleshooting is provided through the contractor / installer and will be upheld as long as policies are observed. Once a non-defective unit is installed by a HVAC company, chances of anything going wrong are very slim and almost all contractors will guarantee their workmanship and provide future service free of charge (installation warranty). If it was determined that the unit is not functioning due to a defect and needs to be replaced, the part will be sent free of charge up to 1 year from date of purchase or 5 years for the compressor. If you receive a damaged or defective product, a replacement unit will be sent out Free of cost. For Damaged / Defective product we will send you return shipping labels and once we receive the damaged unit a brand new exchange will be shipped out.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two
individual packages. Item ships via UPS Ground or FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. (Only
ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States) Can ship to Hawaii,
Puerto Rico and Alaska, but buyer must pay shipping difference. Please
contact us for exact rate. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to
better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance.
Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the
same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at
different times/days. We do not require signature confirmation for
deliveries. All Items are Shipped from our vendor warehouse in
-This air conditioner with heating pump unit is warranted by AEI Trading (our vendor) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance as described below:
◦ All Warranty begins on the date of installation. If date of installation cannot be verified, then warranty begins the date of purchase.
◦ All Warranties applies to:
◦ To the original registered owner and his or her spouse (“owner”).
◦ The COMPRESSOR is warranted for a period of EIGHT (8) YEARS*.
◦ All remaining parts are warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS.
This warranty applies only if:
1. The product is installed in an owner-occupied, single family residence.
2. The product remains in the original installation location.
3. The product is installed by contractors who are licensed HVAC professionals and in compliance with all local and state laws.
4. The product is installed, maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations as outlined in the Installation and Use & Care manuals.
-If a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the installation date is assumed to be the date of purchase.
-THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other cost incurred for servicing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, or handling of either defective or replacement parts, or complete unit.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES : ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The express warranties made in the limited warranty document are exclusive and may not be altered by any dealer, distributor or other persons whatsoever.
FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, AEI TRADING, SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE.
For residents of states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
-This warranty does not cover:
1. Damage or failure as a result of abuse, winds, floods, fires, accidents lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of AEI TRADING Or Homesteadinghowto.com.
2. Use of components or accessories that are not compatible with this unit.
3. Damage or repairs resulting from faulty installation, application, maintenance, abuse or unauthorized alteration of the product.
4. Failures to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service, blown fuses, or open circuit breakers.
5. Parts not supplied by the Vendor or damage resulting from the use of parts not supplied or designated by the Vendor.
6. Damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
7. Changes in the appearance of the units that do or do not affect its performance.
8. The cost of labor, shipping, or material charges or damages that may result from transportation, installation, or servicing.
9. Any cost related to the replacement, refilling or disposal of the refrigerant.
10. Increase in fuel or electric cost.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other right which vary from state to state.